Hello and Welcome to my blog! I am quite new to this, so I hope you'll bear with me until I figure out exactly how it all works (wishful thinking?). In the mean time, I will try to keep my blog updated as best I can! Thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Only in Alaska!

"All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife."  --> Daniel Boone
     Earlier today, B and I decided we would sell one of our shotguns to a pawn shop so later down the way we can buy a better shotgun.  We get to the shop, and B tells me to just stay in the car because it should only be a minute.  30 minutes later, he gets back in the truck.  Turns out it was stolen.  We had bought the gun from a pawn shop in Alaska a few years ago.  No wonder it was only $100.  Pfft.  Alaska. 
     Fortunately they found the record showing that B had bought the gun from a pawn shop, and is not in any trouble.  Of course, you can't sell a stolen gun, but we can take that as a loss and move on. 
     The days just keep getting more interesting.

Thanks for listening!

Carolina North
"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."   -->Michael Badnarik 

No comments:

Post a Comment